002 how i do it
好的,我们回来了,现在是保罗设置闹钟的时候了。
OK we are back and it is time for Paul to set up his alarms.
我知道我需要做的第一件事是我需要设置一些标签,所以我要进入我们的标签库点击新的,我们将要设置艾伦布拉德利的标签。
And the first thing I know I'm going to need to do is I'm going to need to set up some tags so I'm going to go up here into our tag library hit new and we're going to be setting up tags in the Allen Bradley.
因此,第一个将是 l m 下划线,因为这是一个警报,并且级别为 L-L。
So this first one is going to be a l m underscore because this is an alarm and this is going to be level L-L.
所以这显然是我的低低级别警报。
So that's going to be my low low level alarm obviously.
这就是我们的艾伦·布拉德利。
And that's in our Alan Bradley.
这有点B-3。
That's a bit B-3.
然后让我们跳回警报,看看低低级别警报位是什么。
And then let's jump back into our alarm's to see what that low low level alarm bit is.
在这里我们可以看到我们并不是真的在关注警铃,我们实际上是在关注通知位,因为这就是我们在 HDMI 中想要的。
And right here we can see we're not really looking at the alarm bell we're actually going to be looking at the notification bits because that's what we want in the HDMI.
所以 12 就是 B-3。
So that's B-3 for 12.
所以我们可以回到这里,该地址是 0 0 4 1 2,我将在这里复制我的标签名称。
So we can come back in here and that address is 0 0 4 1 2 and I'm going to copy out my tag name here.
好的。
Okay.
然后创建一个新的,这将是 B-3,而这个将是一个高高。
And then create a new one and that's going to be B-3 and this one's going to be a high high.
有人给我的 L-L 加上了 H.H.
Someone to my L-L with an H.H.
再次回到我的 C 程序。
back into my C program once again.
我的最高出价是 14 的 B-3。
And my high high bid is B-3 for 14.
所以这将是 0 0 4 1 4 0 好的。
So that's going to be 0 0 4 1 4 0 Okay.
让我们创建另一个。
And let's create another one.
这将成为我们的压力。
This one's going to be our pressure.
嗨高。
Hi high.
所以我们的警报纯粹是 SS 你是下划线 H.H.
So we've got our alarm that's going to be purely SS You are the underscore H.H.
肯定会出现在我们的 PEOC 和另一个 B-3 中。
And definitely going to be in our PEOC and another B-3.
显然,这里的高压是什么?
And what is that high high pressure that is way up here apparently.
8 人的高压是 B-3。
There we go high pressure is B-3 for 8.
因此,让我们返回 0 0 4 0 8,这样我们就可以再设置一个警报,尽管我们还有更多标签。
So let's come back 0 0 4 0 8 and that leaves us with one more alarm to set up even though we've got a couple more tags.
这将是我们的低流量。
And this one's going to be our low flow.
那个也在我们的 See B-3 中,并且直接到达顶部。
That one is also in our See B-3 and come right up to the top.
向下滚动一点,我们开始吧。
Scroll down a little bit and here we go.
10 人就是 B-3。
That is B-3 for 10.
没有什么比设置标签的 0 0 4 1 0 更好的了,而且我们还没有设置警报重置和警报静音。
Nothing like setting up tag's 0 0 4 1 0 and we don't already have our alarm reset and alarm silence set up do we.
不我们没有。
No we do not.
那么让我们现在就开始吧。
So let's go ahead and do that now.
这将是 P.B.
This is going to be P.B.
下划线称他为沉默,让我们继续复制它,因为我知道我将在下一个标签上使用它。
underscore a call him silence and let's go ahead and copy that because I know I'm going to use it on my next tag.
这样我们就有了 B-3。
So we've got our B-3.
这是我的闹钟。
And here's my alarm.
这里一片寂静,那是 B-3 310。
Silence right here that's B-3 310.
这很容易。
That's easy enough.
0 0 0 3 1 0。
0 0 0 3 1 0.
好的。
OK.
还有一个警报,我只需粘贴我的标签描述即可重置警报。
And one more alarm and I can just paste in my tag description and that's going to be alarm reset.
也在我的 P.L.
Also on my P.L.
另请参见 B-3,该值是 B-3 3 9 0 0 0 3 0 9。
See also B-3 and that one is B-3 3 9 0 0 0 3 0 9.
就像这样,我已经为警报管理设置了所有标签。
And just like that I've got all of my tags set up for alarm management.
所以我一下子就这么做了。
So I did that all at once.
这有点漫长而乏味,但嘿,至少你不必看到我来回做。
It was kind of long and tedious but hey at least you don't have to see me do it back and forth.
让我们继续为这些创建一个屏幕。
Let's go ahead and get a screen created for these.
所以我实际上有这个空屏幕。
So I actually have this empty screen.
我只是用它来在过滤器中设置我的水箱。
I was just using this to set up my tank in my filter.
好吧,让我们继续更改此设置,我们称该警报是完美的。
Well let's go ahead and change settings on this and we'll call that alarm's perfect.
然后我们还需要一些导航。
And then we're going to want some navigation to it as well.
所以听起来对于我们的第六个导航按钮来说是一个完美的工作。
So sounds like a perfect job for our sixth navigation button.
我们会将那个东西指向警报并更改标签。
We will point that thing to alarms and change the label.
集体欢呼,你已经看到我设置了这么多屏幕,现在你可能已经厌倦了,但我不想让你错过并说我们的人。
Hail in mass and you've seen me set up so many screens now you're probably getting sick of it but I don't want you to miss out and say our man.
他只向我们展示了一半的过程。
He only showed us half the process.
哦,不,宝贝,你会看到这一切。
Oh no baby you're going to get to see it all.
因此,只需删除这些内容,然后一路完成这里即可。
So just delete these things and just go all the way through here.
我喜欢我的复制和粘贴操作。
I love my copy and paste operations.
他们为我节省了很多时间。
They saved me so much time.
时间是个好东西。
Time is a good thing.
我们就这样吧。
So there we go.
现在让我们继续设置一个简单的页面。
And now let's go ahead and set up a simple page.
我只是要将此运行时屏幕控件作为控件查看以选择所有内容并将其复制回警报并将其粘贴到此处。
I'm just going to take this runtime screen control a control see to select everything and copy it come back into alarms and paste it here.
我们的警报按钮实际上需要指向运行时间。
And our alarms button is actually going to need to point back to run time.
因此,让我们改变这一点并在这里放置一个新标签。
So let's change that and settle a new label in here.
非常好,点击“确定”,让我们重命名该屏幕,这样我们在使用它时就不会感到困惑。
Very good hit OK let's rename this screen so we don't get confused while we're working with it.
这将是我们的闹钟屏幕。
That's going to be our alarm's screen.
好的。
OK.
我真的不认为我会参与其中的任何工作。
And I really don't think I'm going to be working with any of that.
那么让我们继续删除它。
So let's go ahead and delete it.
我需要做的第一件事是设置闹钟和实际程序。
And first thing I need to do is I need to set up my alarms and the actual program.
因此,让我们到这里来寻找警报事件日志,我不会真正将其称为日志,但他们这样做了,我们也这样做了。
So let's come over here and we're looking for our alarm event log which I wouldn't really call a log but they do so we do.
我们将创建一个新的警报。
And we're going to create a new alarm.
所以这个地址类型实际上是一个位。
So the address type on this is actually going to be a bit.
这将来自我们的 PFC。
And this is going to be coming from our PFC.
那么让我们进入设置。
So let's go into settings.
标签库和我们将设置的第一个警报将是我们的级别低低命中。
Tag library and the first alarm that we will set up will be our level low low hit.
确定,并确保我们已选择它,点击“确定”,那里一切看起来都很好,类别将保留零优先级。
OK on that and make sure we've got it selected hit OK everything looks good there and category will leave zero priority.
我想说的是,让我们继续吧,把我们所有人的警报都调高,因为我们真的没有太多警报。
I will say let's go ahead and put all of ours on high because we really don't have a lot of alarms.
我们所拥有的实际上并不是生与死,而是无论触发类型如何。
And the ones we do have aren't actually life and death but whatever trigger type will be on.
让我们为此创建消息。
And let's create message for this.
所以我们的信息是水箱液位低。
So our message will be tank level is low.
那应该有效。
That should work.
还有我的颜色。
And my color.
我会继续阅读。
I'll go ahead and make that read.
然后我们点击“确定”。
And let's hit OK.
所以现在我们的水平很低。
So now we've got our level low.
如果我双击它,我实际上会直接复制该消息,因为我想我将再次使用它。
And if I double click on that I'm actually going to just copy that message right out because I think I'm about to use that again.
让我们继续做另一件事。
Let's go ahead and take another one.
这将是我们的警报。
This one is going to be our alarm.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
Hi.
事实上,它已经将其作为默认值,所以我可以直接输入“高”这个词,无论如何我都必须这样做并点击。
And well actually it already has it in there as a default so I can just type out the word high which I was going to have to do anyway and hit.
好的。
OK.
因此,让我们再创建一个,这个将与我们的压力联系在一起 H.H.
So let's create one more and this one is going to be tied to our pressure H.H.
警报。
alarm.
有关此信息的信息将取代储罐液位。
The message on this is going to be instead of tank level.
我就说系统压力很好就OK了。
I'll just say system pressure very good hit OK.
我们的最后一个警报将与警报低流量相关联,并且消息是无流量。
And our last alarm is going to be tied to our alarm low flow and the message is no flow.
简单的。
Simple.
我什至会对那个人发出感叹,因为那个人会因为不小心而破坏或泵送它。
I'll even put an exclamation on that one because that one's going to break or pump it for not careful.
所以我喜欢它。
So I like it.
没关系。
That's OK.
点击退出。
Hit exit.
现在我们需要在此屏幕上进行一些警报管理,因此让我们转到对象。
Now we need some alarm management on this screen so let's go up here to objects.
一路下来报警。
Come all the way down to alarm.
我们的小警报通知已经出现在每个屏幕上。
We have our little alarm notification already on every screen.
因此,在这个页面上,让我们继续放置我们的事件显示。
So on this page let's go ahead and put our event display.
我们将直接使用它,并将其直接开箱即用。
We will just take that and we will leave it right out of the box.
我们将点击“确定”并将其放在这里,然后让我们扩展它。
We'll hit OK and drop that here and then let's stretch this thing out.
又漂亮又大。
Nice and big.
这有点有害。
And man that's a little bit of noxious.
让我们进入 Fonte 并更改其大小。
Let's go into Fonte and change that size.
我真的认为我们不需要 32。
I really don't think we need 32.
让我们选择 14 之类的东西。
Let's go with something like maybe 14.
如果我们设置了不同的颜色,这将向我们显示不同颜色的警报。
And this will show us our different colors of alarms if we had set up different colors.
我们把所有的都涂成红色。
We put all of ours on red.
所以知道这可能没问题。
So know that's probably fine.
如果我们想显示这些不同的颜色,那么您就知道我们可以在其中进行设置。
If we wanted to show those different colors then you know that's where we could set it up.
但就我而言,我真的对此没那么感兴趣。
But in mine I'm really not that interested in doing so.
我只有四个警报,所以我并不需要对这些事情进行显着分类。
I only have four alarms so it's not like I really need to categorize those things out significantly.
我将把它缩小一点,然后我需要在这里创建几个按钮。
I'm going to shrink this down a little bit and then I need to create a couple of buttons in here.
所以我想我的配置屏幕上有一些我喜欢的按钮。
So I think I've got some buttons that I like on my config screen.
让我们来到这里,我将点击我的手动反洗并将该按钮复制到两个警报中并将其粘贴,我将把这种自豪感带到这里。
Let's come in here and I'm going to click on my manual backwash and copy that button come back into two alarms and paste that and I'm going to bring that pride about here.
让我们继续将其附加到 P.B.
And let's go ahead and attach that to P.B.
这将是我的警报沉默。
and that's going to be my alarm silence.
然后我需要更改我的标签,但由于间距的原因,我不会在两行上进行更改。
And then I'm going to need to change my label and I'm not going to make that on two lines because of spacing.
因此,我将把所有内容写在一行上,然后相应地重塑我的按钮。
So I'm just going to write that all out on one line and then I'm going to reshape my button accordingly.
所以现在我有一个相当大的按钮。
So now I have a pretty big button.
还是有点大了。
It's still a little bit large.
所以我们开始吧,我想我喜欢复制并粘贴另一个。
So there we go I think I like that copy and paste another one.
让我们继续设置,因为我的闹钟重置和/或相应地更改标签。
And let's go ahead and set this up as my alarm reset and or change the label accordingly.
好的。
OK.
我会把这个按钮放在这里。
And I will put this button right over here.
所以现在我有一个基本的警报显示和基本的警报管理,并且我已经在每个屏幕上都有一个警报栏,因此这是一个非常快速的项目。
So now I have a basic alarm display basic alarm management and I already have an alarm bar on every single screen so at that this was a pretty quick project.
我想我已经把这一切都安排好了。
I think I've got this whole thing set up.
当您来到这里时,知道自己在做什么确实很有帮助,而且事实上您只需在屏幕上放置一个控件和几个真正有帮助的按钮。
It really helps to know what you're doing when you're coming in here and the fact that you really only have to put one control on the screen plus a couple of buttons that really helps.
因此,我们将在下一堂课中重新进行测试,我们甚至会在系统中模拟警报,以确保一切正常。
So we will pop back in in the next lecture and test this thing out and we'll even simulate an alarm in our system to make sure that everything is working.
那我到时候见。
So I'll see you then.
干杯
Cheers